Business Energy Terms & Conditions
At Love Energy Savings, they have come up with a deal that makes switching your energy with them an absolute
If you represent an SME that has switched energy tariffs with us before, or if this is the first time you
have come across their service, it doesn't matter as your business is eligible to take part in this
promotion; which we think makes everyone a winner. Either you save tonnes of money for your
organisation by lowering your commercial gas and electricity bills, or they give you up to £1,000 per fuel to
spend as you wish. They endeavour to beat or match any initial renewal quote from your current
business energy supplier.
Confidence - Switch and Save Challenge
This promotion is available to new and existing business customers of Love Energy Savings.Com
Limited (a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 06322305 and with its
registered office address at Unit 2 Springfield Court, Summerfield Road, Bolton, England, BL3 2NT)
(Love Energy Savings, our, we, us), except for business customers who enter into a renewal or new
contract with their Existing Supplier (as defined below) following their acceptance of any quote
generated via our comparison services and business customers who do not satisfy all other eligibility
criteria for participating in this promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions.
To be eligible for this promotion, the entrant must:
- be a business with less than 10 non-half hourly electricity or non-daily metered gas sites using less than 1,000,000kWh of electricity and less than 1,500,000kWh of gas per year;
- not be an individual or consumer;
- have an energy supply contract with its existing business energy supplier (Existing Supplier) which is in its initial renewal window and due to expire;
- compare commercial electricity and/or gas rates using our comparison services;
- have accepted a quote for energy supplies generated via our comparison services and entered into a new contract with the relevant third party energy supplier, other than its Existing Supplier, based on that quote for any 1, 2 or 3-year fixed electricity and/or gas supply deal (New Contract);
- having already entered into the New Contract, subsequently receive an initial renewal letter offer from its Existing Supplier which offers a lower price on a like for like basis than the price for the relevant 1, 2 or 3-year fixed electricity and/or gas supply deal secured under the New Contract (Initial Renewal Offer Letter);
provide a copy of the Initial Renewal Offer Letter together with email address and postal address contact details for the entrant to us via email or post to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject header: Renewal Quote Challenge
Post: FAO: Head of Marketing, Love Energy Savings.com Limited, 2 Springfield Court, Summerfield Road, Bolton, BL3 2NT
In addition to the other exclusions in clause 2 of these terms and conditions above, the entrant will not be eligible for participating in this promotion if:
- the Initial Renewal Offer Letter received from its Existing Supplier includes cashback or other promotional offers or terms;
- the Initial Renewal Offer Letter was received from a third party intermediary and not directly from its Existing Supplier;
- the New Contract is made with its Existing Supplier.
- Following our receipt of the Initial Renewal Offer Letter and email address and postal address contact details for the entrant, we will review and compare the offer in the Initial Renewal Offer Letter against the pricing secured under the New Contract. When doing so, we will use the annual consumption information previously provided to us by your business and compare this against the annual consumption stated on the Initial Renewal Offer Letter. If the competing offer is for a 2 or 3-year term, we will use the same annual consumption provided to us by your business for each year. We will not accept any renewal offer letters relating to subsequent renewals, rather than the initial renewal, of the contract with the entrant's Existing Supplier.
- Our comparison of the pricing secured under the New Contract against the offer received under the Initial Renewal Offer Letter will be on a like for like basis and will take into account other factors impacting on the price in addition to the rates including but not limited to any additional costs or charges your business would also need to pay in the event it accepted the offer in the Initial Renewal Offer Letter over the relevant contract period such as distribution/transportation costs, VAT / tax, Climate Change Levy (CCL) or CCL equivalent charges, government environmental charges and other costs.
Following completion of our review and comparison of the pricing secured under the New Contract against the pricing offered in the Initial Renewal Offer Letter, we shall determine whether the Initial Renewal Offer Letter offers pricing that is cheaper than the pricing secured under the New Contract. Where the pricing offered under the Initial Renewal Offer Letter is cheaper than the pricing secured under the New Contract and all other conditions for participating in this promotion are satisfied, Love Energy Savings will pay your eligible business the lesser of:
- the amount which represents the difference between the projected charges offered by the Existing Supplier in the Initial Renewal Offer Letter and the projected charges under the New Contract; or
- Up to £1,000 Cashback, (with the lesser of a. and b. above being the Payment Amount and being deemed to include any and all applicable VAT and taxes) and with the Payment Amount being paid subject to, and in accordance with, clause 7 below.
Love Energy Savings will inform the entrant via the contact details provided in accordance with clause 2.g above of the Payment Amount owed to it in accordance with these terms and conditions within 28 days following Love Energy Savings's receipt of the Initial Renewal Offer Letter and contact details for the entrant. Love Energy Savings will also inform the entrant via the contact details provided in accordance with clause 2.g above where no Payment Amount is owed to it. In the event the entrant is entitled to a Payment Amount, the entrant shall be entitled to submit an invoice to Love Energy Savings for the value of the Payment Amount (the Payment Amount Invoice). The Payment Amount Invoice should be addressed to Love Energy Savings.Com Limited and sent by email or post to:
- Email: email@example.com with the following subject header: Renewal Quote Query
- Post: FAO: Marketing Team, Love Energy Savings.com Limited, 2 Springfield Court, Summerfield Road, Bolton, BL3 2NT,
and any Payment Amount Invoice received by Love Energy Savings in accordance with these terms and conditions shall be paid by Love Energy Savings to a bank account designated in the name of the entrant's eligible business and located in the United Kingdom within 28 days following Love Energy Savings's receipt of the Payment Amount Invoice.
Love Energy Savings will not accept:
- responsibility for any goods or services supplied under any New Contract or otherwise offered or provided by any third party;
- responsibility for promotional entries or any written evidence that is lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example and without limitation, as a result of any postal failure, internet failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- proof of posting or email transmission as proof of receipt of entry into this promotion.
By submitting your entry into this promotion, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions
If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Love Energy Savings may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude the entrant from participating in this promotion.
Love Energy Savings reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, end or amend this promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Without prejudice to clause 11 of these terms and conditions above, Love Energy Savings has the right end this promotion by placing a notice on
its website at https://www.loveenergysavings.com/terms-and-conditions/ and/or notifying any entrants at the email address or postal address provided pursuant to clause 2.g.
For each entrant that has entered into a New Contract but not yet completed all further steps required for this promotion in accordance with
clauses 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7 of these terms and conditions (New Contract Entrant), each such New Contract Entrant only shall following any notice
provided by Love Energy Savings in accordance with this clause 12, and unless this promotion is voided, cancelled or ended in accordance with
clause 11 above, be entitled to continue participating in this promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions until the date which
occurs 6 months after the date on which such New Contract Entrant entered into their New Contract (Longstop Date) and upon the Longstop Date
the right for the New Contract Entrant to participate in this promotion shall end.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Any queries regarding this promotion should either be addressed by email to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject header: Renewal Quote Query
- Post: FAO: Marketing Team, Love Energy Savings.com Limited, 2 Springfield Court, Summerfield Road, Bolton, BL3 2NT