Over the next three weeks, there’s a good chance you’ll see a taxi with our name on it driving through the streets of Liverpool and Manchester. In total, 40 taxis will be clocking up the miles with our brand all over them!
For your chance to win an iPad, all you need to do is;
- Take a photo of a Businesscomparison.com taxi
- Tweet the image, hashtag #BCtaxi and mention @BizComparison
- Follow @BizComparison
The photo must include the taxi itself. If you are inside the taxi and are unable to take a picture of the outside, you must take a picture of the chairs inside which have the Businesscomparison.com designs on.
We’ll be announcing the winner on Twitter on Monday 9th May 2016.
Who are Businesscomparison.com?
Businesscomparison.com is a platform where small to medium businesses can find all their requirements in one place. We are here to help businesses no matter what. We strive to find the right solution for all types of businesses because, as business owners ourselves we found that it is important for businesses to save money when and where they can! And that is why we designed a comparison journey which can take you from business energy to business insurance to business loans so that businesses can find the best deals available in the market.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 and over who is a resident of the United Kingdom excluding employees of Businesscomparison.com and their families
- Valid entries are made upon posting a tweet containing the image of a Businesscomparison.com taxi, hashtag #BCtaxi, mentioning and following the twitter account @BizComparison
- No purchase is required to enter the competition
- The competition will be open for entry from 15:00PM on Wednesday 27th April 2016 and will close at 15:00PM on Friday 6th May 2016
- The winner will be selected from all eligible entries after the competition closing time at the discretion of Businesscomparison.com and be announced on Friday 6th May 2016
- Businesscomparison.com will contact the winner by direct message to provide further instructions and request details of where to send the prize
- The prize for the winning tweet will be an iPad Mini 2 (No cash alternative)
- By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the competition
- Participants found to have used multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible to enter
- Businesscomparison.com reserves the right to amend or terminate the competition at any time
- Businesscomparison.com accepts no responsibility for incorrect, or delayed entries
- This competition is governed by the law of England and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
- The competition is not sponsored, endorsed, administrated by, or associated with, Twitter